Solutions IS has earned a high level of customer satisfaction by providing exceptional service to its clients. Recognized as a trusted partner with companies like Microsoft and AT&T for years we have earned several service awards. Through our team of service desk technicians, field service technicians, network engineers and consultants our goal is to provide the highest level of service in the information technology industry. Solutions IS has a United States based service desk and full service data center facility.
"Supporting you from the Street to the Seat"
Solutions IS was founded in 1999 by founder and current President Tim R. Loney, and provides Information Technology solutions and support to small (1-49 person) companies and medium (50-200 person) companies. Our operations center staff provides first level support from our corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas. We also have field service technicians that can provide on-site support in Houston, Waco, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. Through our alliance partners, we can provide services in Atlanta, GA; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; and Vancouver, BC.
Think of us as your own IT department. Our services can be contracted on a time & materials basis all the way up to a fixed fee per employee.
We are proud to be a local employer and strong supporter of our community. Building trusting relationships is the best way we can do business with your business.
Windows Small Business Server 2008 is an all-in-one server solution designed to help you keep your data more secure and your company more productive. It provides many of the features used by larger companies, such as e-mail, Internet connectivity, internal Web sites, remote access, support for mobile devices, file and printer sharing, backup, and restore — all at one affordable price.
Whether it's a special project or routine day-to-day operations, staff augmentation services can increase your capabilities without committing a full-time employee to your budget.
• Help desk support (USA Based)
• New product installation
• Software deployment
• Network maintenance
SIS can help facilitate the deployment of a wide array of software technologies and hardware equipment.
• Installs, moves, additions, changes, and upgrades
• Hardware and software migrations
• Equipment Inventory and asset management
• Equipment removal and disposal
• Support for software applications
SIS will work with your staff to ensure that all the pre-cabling work is completed on-time and on-budget. Installation will be completed to industry standards.
• Design, installation, maintenance and support
• Testing and certification
• Cat6, Cat5, Cat5e and more
• Fiber optic networking
• 24/7 monitoring of server systems and network connectivity
• Server backup monitoring
• Server performance monitoring
• Weekly testing of backup and recovery
• Server event log, security log and system log review
• Patch management of all systems on maintenance
• Off site backup of critical information
Is your company ensuring backups on a regular basis? Is your company protected in the case your facility is loss in a disaster? We can provide:
• Remote full server backups
• Storage on fault tolerant Class A hardware
• Physical security by biometric finger print reader access
• Recovery simulation testing
SIS can help reduce the workload on your staff by performing these tasks:
• Unpacking of equipment, Setup and assembly
• Equipment testing
• Software installation and removal
• Notebook and desktop systems installation and configuration
• Server equipment unpacking, inspection, assembly, installation and standard testing
We offer basic web solutions including the Website Design, Marketing, Hosting, and SEO. We have the capability to use wordpress, a well known Content Management System to allow our clients high accessibility and simple maintenance to their own website.